Vitamin D3 is one of the most useful nutritional tools we have at our disposal for improving
overall health. Latest research, shows that 1,25-dihyroxy Vitamin D3 deficiency is linked to a
surprising number of other health conditions such as depression, back pain, cancer, both insulin
resistance and pre-eclampsia during pregnancy, impaired immunity and macular degeneration.
Vitamin D3 Helps To:
1. To prevent osteomalacia (a painful
bone disease) or rickets.
2. Boost the immune system .
3. Improve cognitive function of older
4. Reduce the risk of Insulin resistance .
5. Raises nutrient uptake by muscles.
6. Improve psychiatric and neurologic.
1 tablet daily after meal .