Grape Seed Ultra (Rich in Quercetin & OPC)
- May act as an antioxidant
- Helps with various circulation problems
- Supports healthy immune function
- May protect the body against the damaging effects of radiation therapy and certain types of chemotherapy
- Inhibits the destruction of collagen structures
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Grape Seed Extract comes from the tiny seeds of the red grape.It is rich in flavonoids, which are plant substances that may help protect cells from free radical damage.
- Grape Seed Extract is a natural plant substance that has a concentrated source of oligomericproanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants may help protect cells from free radical damage and also promote healthy circulation.
- Grape Seed Extract, on the other hand, has been shown to remain in the body for as long as 3 full days, and is 20 times more potent than vitamin C, and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
Grape Seed Extract (Vitisvinifera), Echinacea angustifolia, Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis)
Take 1-2 Capsules 2 times daily with meal.