Clinical researches indicate that the active ingredient curcumin has unique antioxidant and antiinflammatory, anti-arthritis, anti-coagulant, anti-hyper cholesterolemic properties.
When curcumin is consumed alone - its serum levels are either undetectable or very low. However, when combined with piperine (a component of black pepper) its serum level rises dramatically, and its bioavailability increases by twenty-fold.
- In arthritis- Enhance mobility with its anti-inflammatory properties. Reduces Oxidative Stress on Joint tissues. Enhances blood supply to joints*
- In Inflammation- Anti-oxidant activity of turmeric helps to fight the free radicals, thus prevention inflammation.
- In Infections- Its Anti-protozoal and Anti-bacterial activity help to protect against various infections.
- In Cancers- One of the major curcumin benefits is its inhibitive effect on cancer cells. By destroying the blood vessels that feed cancer tumors it prevents or slows their growth.
- Liver problems- It safeguards the liver with its Hepatoprotective activity.
- In Immunity- Curcumin encourages pro-immune activities by suppressing the activity of pro-inflammatory mediators. Curcumin might help the regulation of several autoimmune disorders including Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, allergy, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, etc
Curcumin (Turmeric Extract) – Standardized to 95% curcuminoids
Black Pepper Extract - Standardized to 95% piperine
1-2 capsules twice daily after meals, or as suggested by healthcare professional