- Help to Boost immunity
- Keep respiratory problems away
- It helps to get relief from common problems like cold, cough, etc.
- Supports the natural immunity of our body to fight in conditions of Fever.
- Boosts body’s natural response to allergens
Who can take this-
- Those with weak immunity.
- Those who want to keep common health problems like cold, cough, fever away.
- Those having respiratory allergy problems
Tulsi has been used for thousands of years across the world for boosting immunity and respiratory wellness. It is commonly known as the "Holy Basil. Many people eat raw Tulsi leaves or crush them to consume its fresh juice in common colds and other minor respiratory problems.
Giloy is another famous Ayurvedic help used in fevers and immunity-related problems. It is also known as ‘Amruta’ in Ayurveda, which means the Nectar.
Tulsi ( Ocimmum sanctum )
Giloy ( Tinospora cordifolia )
1 tablet twice a day after meals or as directed by the healthcare professional.
Add a Review